Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Glad to be apart of VictoryForums as well as ******.net. As with all of my vehicle purchases and subsequent forum subscriptions I would like to thank everyone for their time and attention. A lot of people out there are intimidated by their specific machines but through settings such as this we can all share ideas and practices to help each other.

Now the bike. My wife and I picked our 2015 CCT up in mid-September and have put about 1000 miles on it thus far. We are hoping for a few more nice days but the Wisconsin winter is fast approaching. Nothing fancy about our bike yet, but the first 1000 miles have been a joy to ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Victory, you have chosen well, very well. And welcome to this forum; the politest one I know where you can learn about your bike, so ask away. In order to help us to help you, it would be beneficial if you'd complete a profile and signature. Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
4,938 Posts
Welcome great bike.

·
Premium Member
12,982 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Shame about Winter coming so soon. Fall seems to have lasted about 2 weeks down here in AZ. The El Nino warm ocean water pattern is causing rain during time when it's normally nice. Grrr.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Welcome, warming up alittle Monday..use the heaters, they work well...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts