Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like there is a new touring seat for the judge and jackpot, says it only fits the 2013 wonder if it will fit any others? Also a cool air seat says only for the 2013 models :confused:

Went to 2 dealers today trying to get the new badges and no luck, they said will take a couple months to come to the dealers. Cant wait cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was hoping for some new pipes for the Judge ,I like the look of the tri pro but heard the, lose performance over stock

·
Registered
318 Posts
I was wondering the same thing about the new "straights" pipes and if they will fit the 2012 Vegas 8 ball..

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was hoping for some new pipes for the Judge ,I like the look of the tri pro but heard the, lose performance over stock
From what I have seen so far I was under the impression that they all lose power over stock. :confused:
Which ones gain power? or at least keep the same power with an added exhaust note?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have heard good things about the RPW Thor pipe. It's a 2-1 and a few guys on here have it and love it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I love the look of the tri pro in black with the chrome tip. That's the exhaust I want regardless if I lose a couple of ponies. Shame that that would happen if true.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts