Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big howdy to everyone. Just bought my XCT last week! What a ride! I couldn't be happier owning a Victory!! cheers

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
Welcome from TX

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! thumb up

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
A big howdy to everyone. Just bought my XCT last week! What a ride! I couldn't be happier owning a Victory!! cheers
Congrats and welcome aboard! What color did you get?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CR I bought the Bronze Mist. Really caught my eye! I also ordered today your HID Lo/Hi replacement headlight bulbs assembly today! I agree the standard light is a little bit of a disappointment. Can't wait to get the lights hooked up and take it out at night.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
CR I bought the Bronze Mist. Really caught my eye! I also ordered today your HID Lo/Hi replacement headlight bulbs assembly today! I agree the standard light is a little bit of a disappointment. Can't wait to get the lights hooked up and take it out at night.
Nice color choice. Will be the easiest to keep clean. You'll have the lights before the weekend. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome. I got my xct 2 months ago and love it - even though the weather here has been totally frigid! I've been riding in sub freezing temps most of my 1200 miles!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to the group.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Welcome from CT! Had mine since May 4th (May the 4th be with you!) and turned 4400 miles today.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts