·
Registered
396 Posts
hmmm...intresting colors,black flames...ehhh,
lime green,maybe it will grow on me.wac

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Is it just me, or did the 2011-12 XR seat make it to the 2013 XC? :eek: Say it ain't so.

·
Premium Member
13,154 Posts
Is it just me, or did the 2011-12 XR seat make it to the 2013 XC? :eek: Say it ain't so.
I noticed that too CR. I guess now that the XC is considered a bagger and not a touring bike; it gets the bagger seat.

·
Registered
229 Posts
wow, this looks familiar

Just so everyone's aware, the guys at Coastal Victory & Hotvic.com built these bike's before Myrtle Beach Bike Week this year. Looks like Victory corporate saw something they liked too much to resist copying.

and...

they built this one for Daytona

this was built in 2011

and in 2010...

·
Registered
236 Posts
major fail...looks like crap...no style to the flame job.

Just so everyone's aware, the guys at Coastal Victory & Hotvic.com built these bike's before Myrtle Beach Bike Week this year. Looks like Victory corporate saw something they liked too much to resist copying.

and...

·
Registered
229 Posts
major fail...looks like crap...no style to the flame job.
Vic Corporate may have done a better job stylizing thee flame job, I'm just trying to give credit where credit is due... The guys at Coastal Victory & Hotvic.com have been building wicked custom bikes, parts and accessories for years now and Corporate has used images of their bikes on their website many times over the past year.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
My first view of these 13's is the flames are "cookie cutter" but for a factory paint job, it's what you get. I'm digging the wheels and I really like the PTM chin spoiler/cover.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The green is not too bad but with the black flames your stuck with them and can't personalize the paint job with pin stripes, ghost flames, etc. Besides the first one will look OK but 2 next to each other will be 1 too many.

·
Registered
356 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts