Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud owner of a new 2014 Victory Vegas 8-Ball. Picked her up Aug 15th and have already put 500 miles on her!

I have the high-ball bars (which are INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE), hacker zoomies, Memphis Shades cafe / bullet fairing, custom cheese wedge, cam, and derby covers from barracudacustoms, throttle lock / cruise control from witchdoctors and i can't remember what else.

In love with the bike and will post pictures as soon as I get some off of my phone. Bike currently in for it's first service and having some saddlebags and a rear-signal kit put on.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Damn... That's quick work on the mods! Congrats on the bike. How do you like the Memphis cafe?

You know we're gonna want to see a pic.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I LOVE it. It keeps the wind off the chest and really makes for a 100% improvement on the ride. Then again, at a whopping 5'6", you taller folk may have different results ;)

I rode it 260 miles from Bowling Green, KY to Indianapolis, IN without it, and the next 250 miles were with it, and it's a world of difference.

In between those two rides I was down in Florida with my friend and I was riding his '14 XC. Thus the decision to go ahead and put some bags on it. I have the strong bags being installed and I'll have the bike back next week sometime.

I just emailed myself some pics so here they are! (once I figure out how to upload them ...)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts