Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, finally divorced my Harley and bought a 2014 XCT. Test rode several over the past few years and loved the ride much more than my HD UC limited. Hope my love affair is a good one, I took a real beating on my trade.:)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Look at it this way, the ass beating is over! What color you get?

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Well, finally divorced my Harley and bought a 2014 XCT. Test rode several over the past few years and loved the ride much more than my HD UC limited. Hope my love affair is a good one, I took a real beating on my trade.:)
Congratulations on the new XCT! thumb up

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome and yes, it is amazing how HD owners claim there bikes hold better value. Took several "beatings" trading my HDs for HDs so moving to Victory didn't feel any different.

They tell you how strong the value is when you buy, but the market is always soft when you trade.

Always loved my HD for fit and finish, my Victory for all else. Young company, they get there.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Those Victory test rides will get you every time!! It wasn't a tough sell over my Honda CX500. Never owned a HD, but test road an Ultra Classic last summer.
Enjoy your new ride.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Welcome from CT!

·
Registered
12,299 Posts
Welcome Eerore from the Pacific Nothwet. I never owned a Harley, but have rented many and couldn't understand why so many spend so much for so little bike.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Welcome from down under!
Hilarious name Eeyore- without the picture I would have been wondering- you win todays "creativity" award thumb up

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the replies, I was not able to drive it home yet, wanted a stage 1 and gps installed and they needed to order parts. Should pick it up this weekend. I ended up getting the gold mist/black, although the blue did look good in the sun.:)

I still like the looks of the HD UC limited a little better than the Victory XCT but the ride is where I am at in this stage of my life, how it looks is secondary. I have test rode several vic's in the past few years and always felt very comfortable on them, always felt bunched up onthe UC limited.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts