Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! First time owner of a victory. Came over from a 2008 yamaha raider s. Loved that bike. Looking forward to long rides with the girl and friends on the victory. It came with custom pipes from mesa dealer. Sound pretty nice. Thinking of either the trip-ovals or VH pipes. They did hook me up really well. HUGE discount on the bike, then was able to talk them into the guard dawg system, upgraded windshield, backrest for the GF, and cruise control. Looking to grab the LLyods hi-flo, timing and tune it. Did I miss anything? HAHA

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
Hey guys! First time owner of a victory. Came over from a 2008 yamaha raider s. Loved that bike. Looking forward to long rides with the girl and friends on the victory. It came with custom pipes from mesa dealer. Sound pretty nice. Thinking of either the trip-ovals or VH pipes. They did hook me up really well. HUGE discount on the bike, then was able to talk them into the guard dawg system, upgraded windshield, backrest for the GF, and cruise control. Looking to grab the LLyods hi-flo, timing and tune it. Did I miss anything? HAHA
Vic of Mesa is a good choice. One thing you missed is putting miles on it!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts