Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...Chris here.

I've finally made the swap. Sport bikes to A badazz 8-Ball. At age 37, I was ready. I've just bought a 2011 Vegas. One look at that black beauty, and I was hooked. So I suppose our winter season here just got longer?

Anyways, I look forward to becoming a part of the forum, and appreciate any help getting settled on the new ride.

Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome aboard! Got pics of your new pony?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new ride (after the snow melts). Time to get a sled to pass the time cheers

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome aboard! Got pics of your new pony?
Sitting at the dealer still. Bought and paid for. No hurry to bring her home in this crap (cue the snow flakes ---> ****). They offer layaway and storage at no extra charge. We'll see how long I can hold out with an empty garage?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lol! It will be tough. My jackpot is in the shop and the garage just feels empty without it. Tried riding once in this cold made it for about 30 min and came home as a meat popsicle. *Sigh* Dreaming of sumer already.

·
Registered
147 Posts
My Jackpot hasn't been purchased yet, but I'm counting the days...

Enjoy your new one, when you get to!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts