Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was posting under the screen name Wyrmjello but the forum was hacked and I no longer had the email I used when I joined. I was unable to reset my password...so here I am as Wormjello. Different screen name, same frivolity. Just got back from Biketoberfest and headed back down to the Victory Owners dinner at BJ's restaurant. It's nice living so close to Daytona.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
welcome back then, smile, maybe the admin can help you out if he read this post ??

Andre using
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Welcome back! We may have met down at BJs! I was there for a little bit!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, that was us. It was nice meeting you and everyone else. It was great hearing about Grizzly's trek. I'm sore after just riding down to Daytona three times in two days.:crying

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Where did you ride from?

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
It was nice meeting you as well! I meant to say that in my last message but my phone went crazy and I accidentally sent the message before finishing it!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome from Yulee, FL!

I was down there on Saturday. I was impressed with the amount of Vic's I saw this year! I was a little disappointed that Whitewall Choppers wasn't there, but stopped over and saw Rusty at the speedway. Didn't seem like the vendors and crowds were as big as last year, but still had a great time.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maddog, I'm out of Jacksonville.
Ichabod, lots of Victory motorcycles! If people ride one they...you know the rest. I was hoping (fearing) to run into Southern Motorworx. I guess they were at Volusia Motorsports. I demo'ed a new Vegas at the speedway and will keep the one I have. Since making the decision to keep my bike now I'm really wanting some torque tubes.:grin

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Small world. I am out of Jax also. I live in Oceanway. I bought my bike a few months ago at Jax Powersports on Atlantic. Southern Motorworx was at Volusia Motorsports. I had them install my Lloydz ATS since I can't feasibly do it at the moment. kevinx and his crew are good people. BTW, their shop is located in High Springs, near Gainesville!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yeah KevinX was down at Volusia. I didn't make it there to see him but we hit up Destination Daytona, the Indian & Vic dealer downtown and the Speedway. My buddy demoed a Dark Horse and looks like he is going to pick one up. We stopped at Holeshot Powersports in Fleming Island on the way back. Great dealership...a lot better than Jacksonville Powersports.

If you are on Facebook, join the group I got going for Jax Vic & Indian riders: https://www.facebook.com/groups/304231533249714/

Trying to get some group rides organized.

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Yeah KevinX was down at Volusia. I didn't make it there to see him but we hit up Destination Daytona, the Indian & Vic dealer downtown and the Speedway. My buddy demoed a Dark Horse and looks like he is going to pick one up. We stopped at Holeshot Powersports in Fleming Island on the way back. Great dealership...a lot better than Jacksonville Powersports.

If you are on Facebook, join the group I got going for Jax Vic & Indian riders: https://www.facebook.com/groups/304231533249714/

Trying to get some group rides organized.
Just requested to join. Hope to ride with you guys!

I have been to Holeshot. They had a nice dealership, but they didn't have the bike I wanted. They seemed to interested in selling me an Indian. Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts