Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. My name is Alex. I came from an M109R and currently have a '14 XC titanium with Bassani and HMD Gorilla bars. Waiting to receive my 23" big wheel kit with raked tree and 2" lowering links. I look forward to getting to know you guys and learning about these beautiful bikes.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hi all. My name is Alex. I came from an M109R and currently have a '14 XC titanium with Bassani and HMD Gorilla bars. Waiting to receive my 23" big wheel kit with raked tree and 2" lowering links. I look forward to getting to know you guys and learning about these beautiful bikes.
Welcome aboard, Alex. You have some nice Mods going on with that XC of yours. Post up some pics, when you finish that front wheel project.

cheers

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Prop Job Welcome from another Arkansan. In fact, my website sponsored a MSF Certified Advanced Riders Course today in Little Rock. We have several Victories in our group. I don't think I can put a link on here (even though it doesn't compete with this site)...but if you Google "arkansas bikers"...it should be the 2nd choice and ends with a .net.

·
Registered
263 Posts
hey welcome! im in the process of building a titanium also, throw some pics of your bike on here, dont wait for the big wheel , i love looking at titanium bikes, best color imho.... and i own a flamed 14 now (which is also pretty cool.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts