Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who believe in wearing everything all the time (ATGATT); there's a new piece of equipment that is a must-have for you.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/03/11/world-first-rear-view-flip-front-motorcycle-helmet-introduced/?intcmp=HPBucket

I am definitely not of the ATGATT klan but do have the same respect for those who choose to dress to the hilt as I do for those who choose to do it their own way.

So if you have 5 bills laying around doing nothing; this helmet may be just the thing for you.

·
Registered
131 Posts
That has been around for a couple of years now and the problem was it wasn't DOT approved, they got that figured out now it looks like. Looks like a cool concept, but the article still didn't address the only issue i and others have heard people who own them complain about, headlights shining from cars behind them at night. That's more of a distraction to me.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Whatever benefit this thing provides, and I'm sure that some of my AMAcentric brethren will trumpet it's values, it's lost on Pop. Not only a needless distraction but lest we forget...

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Im with Pops on this one - too much of a distraction, and my racer mentality tells me that whatever is behind me is not my problem.

That helmet came out a few years ago - and didnt look nearly as dorky as it does now. For the innovation, the price isnt bad at all - but Id still rather pay north of $550 for a Bell Star. Still havent found a helmet as nice as those ones.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Keep my Shoei

I think I will keep my Shoei Neo tech.i like the power ranger look. :D cheers

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
:ltr: Looks like some brain surgery medical device. They open the little window, insert electrodes, test, remove electrodes, close the window...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts