Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Really happy with my custom badges

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I like how very different they are from stock, but not gaudy.

Looks great vin man!

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Your right side flag is backwards as the blue field should always be on the leading edge (going forward), never on the trailing edge (retreating). Otherwise it's a nice design. Hopefully whoever made those for you can simply reverse the image without reversing the text and get you a correct one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your right side flag is backwards as the blue field should always be on the leading edge (going forward), never on the trailing edge (retreating). Otherwise it's a nice design. Hopefully whoever made those for you can simply reverse the image without reversing the text and get you a correct one.
He offered to make it the way you suggested originally. I wasn't aware of the protocol and preferred the flags this way. Thanks for pointing it out

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
You have a lot of military personnel in AZ, I'm not the only one who will point that out to you. Glad to read the decal supplier got it right though.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
I like them vin man, and that's kinda what I do also, so if you don't mind me asking for a little detail - was that a stock design or your own idea that they developed for you, did they apply them or did you, and roughly how much did everything cost?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts