Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
I make all sorts of noise with my throttle while riding. Because I like the sound of the pipe. I never stall or shut off. IMO there's something wrong with the bike. And Hernley's is the only indian dealer that is in Pa, right ? They were chosen supposedly due to their high ranking. So this surprises me. If you can get to Motorvation, in Mechanicsburg, go there. I think they are Lloydz certified. Good luck man, I hope it works out for you. These are great bikes to ride !

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
690 Posts
I really do think unplugging o2 sensors may fix your problem. I've ran mine like that since shortly after I brought it home. I installed the aftermarket pipe, and unplugged them, and rode to the dealer to get the reflash. Bike runs rather smooth, other than a flat spot here and there, but that's for a PC V.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Wow... just wow... this is embarrassing.

Mentioning blipping the throttle in this place is like saying "Ain't that just like a woman?" in a room full of women. Baffling that a bunch of motorcycle riders don't rev-match downshifts... even more baffling that the first thing they think of is the SouthPark video of the '***' bikers.

Then, we have the grand historian enter the thread to bring up every debate that was ever had in other threads... completely unrelated to this topic of course... for no apparent reason. Of course having nothing to offer on this topic, just ruining the thread for others. I am equally guilty, I imagine, for responding to him.

Now we get the obligatory "you might be a troll" comment, which is completely unfounded.

I apologize for this thread and how it went for ya. I hope you get the bike taken care of.
I've taken the time to read this thread from where I left off posting this morning. And, I completely agree. I was working a similar response up in my head as this one, then I saw you hit the nail on the head. So I'll just quote you.

The OP isn't riding wrong. He's riding aggressively, most guys who don't know what that means will always say it's the riders fault. Sorry for the BS in this thread. I hope you get it sorted. I need more people in Pa to ride Victory bikes. I feel like one in a million.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
690 Posts
I work 12 hours a day all week long, havent had a single day off in months now. As I explained to the dealer, I simply dont have time to go on a ride with him, even if I did, its a waste of time. They can ride it themselves and find the problem, only issue there is they only ride it a mile up the road and back.
Damn where do you work that's, THAT busy !!??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts