Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, Well, I finally did it! Traded in my 07 Ultra on a new 2012 Victory Cross Country. I'll be picking it up next Saturday. I'm looking forward to putting some miles on this bad boy! Here's a pic!

LongRIder cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello All, Well, I finally did it! Traded in my 07 Ultra on a new 2012 Victory Cross Country. I'll be picking it up next Saturday. I'm looking forward to putting some miles on this bad boy! Here's a pic!

LongRIder cheers
Congrats on your new XC and welcome to the Victory Forum!thumb up
Where did you make the purchase?

Check out the Eastern Seaboard threads under the Regional Forum. There are many riders in the CT, MA and RI area and we Live to Ride.

Let the Mods to your new XC begin. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Redrocker, I bought it at MOM's South in Foxboro, Ma. They made me an awesome deal and were very easy to work with. I am very pleased with my experience there.
LongRIder

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Excellent! When I was searching for my OTD price last year, I didn't make it to MoM's. I was lucky to get a great deal at the Victory shop in Griswold, CT and meet a fantastic Victory/Lloydz mechanic in Kyle Crandall.

I've been to Mom's many times since my purchase and that shop and the people there a Great! Are they moved into their new location?

If you're free Saturday May 19, we are riding from Griswold, CT to Cap'n Jack's and Snug Harbor. We are leaving the Victory shop at 10am. Check out the site and RSVP: www.advancedpowersportsusa.com/event_list.asp

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent! When I was searching for my OTD price last year, I didn't make it to MoM's. I was lucky to get a great deal at the Victory shop in Griswold, CT and meet a fantastic Victory/Lloydz mechanic in Kyle Crandall.

I've been to Mom's many times since my purchase and that shop and the people there a Great! Are they moved into their new location?

If you're free Saturday May 19, we are riding from Griswold, CT to Cap'n Jack's and Snug Harbor. We are leaving the Victory shop at 10am. Check out the site and RSVP: www.advancedpowersportsusa.com/event_list.asp
RedRocker, Thank you for your invitation. Maybe we'll see you there.
LongRider

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I'm picking up my new CC tomorrow morning. It's going to be 80 degrees and sunny. I can't wait!!! I'll report back tomorrow night.
LongRIder

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Best thing you can "put on" a motorcycle is miles.

Congratulations on the new ride. Enjoy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
True Story Blueline!! cheers

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I picked up my XC morning and WOW!! I'm loving it! I got the Klockworks winsheild and the Ipod cable. The wife and I went for a ride down to the beach for lunch and then came home through the country. What a day!!! I can't wait to pull up to breakfast with all my friends tomorrow morning and watch their expressions. I have always been a harcore HD guy! They are not going to believe it! :D
Love my new Vic
LongRIder cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts