Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking I might want to trade for a new victory, but want to wait for the new models to come out. Any rumors on what might be coming for 2016?

·
13,239 Posts
doing away with gasoline motors and they will be all electrical motors
There is no one here that knows anything its all guess work till they come out next month

·
Registered
227 Posts
I know a guy who knows a guy who said hover bikes are coming.
Hoverbikes? Cool. What kind of oil do they use?? :ltr:

·
Registered
483 Posts
doing away with gasoline motors and they will be all electrical motors
There is no one here that knows anything its all guess work till they come out next month
My neighbor's sister's dog walker's brother's plumber said.....and you know he knows.....they are switching to methanol fueled pulse jet engines.....with air conditioning an option...:p

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
This year it looks like the only changes are going to be colors. There aren't any new emissions certificates for new models or new engines. Expect to see something new (and water cooled - Scout engine) at the motorcycle expo next year.

·
Premium Member
8,965 Posts
The Orgone Energy Accumulator will be the thing of the future.
Mark my words.

·
Registered
101 Posts
They're all powered by flux capacitors, but you can only use amsoil in them!:ltr:

·
Registered
346 Posts
To be honest this year will probably be color. However I'll be pleased to see built in nav to compete with Harley.

·
Premium Member
8,965 Posts
To be honest this year will probably be color. However I'll be pleased to see built in nav to compete with Harley.
My Vegas is dark blue metallic, and hey there's no comparison!
Rode a brand new Streetbob at GoldCoast HD last week as part of thier Terminator Genesys promo....well I can see why someone would like one (if they hadnt already ridden my 5 yr old Vegas that is:)
Air cleaner hitting my right leg makes it difficult to access rear brake.
Silly rh blinker -I roll the throttle every time I turning right.
The vibration! On decel specially and a loud bang out the exhaust to accompany it!
Felt like I was riding 'on' the bike, not a part of it like my Vegas,
No thanks, Ill keep mine:)

·
Registered
17 XCT
41 Posts
Looks like its going to be new colors.

A guy I know, who knows a guy that robbed a guy once got to see an email from Corporate that had the color scheme breakdown for 2016. No pictures unfortunately. Supposedly all the dealers got the email before the 4th.

They're doing away some colors for the ABS model Cross Country. If I remember correctly the ABS version of the Cross Country is only going to come in one color,possibly Havasu Red, white pearl.

Hopefully they'll release photos or something soon cause I'm looking to get one!!

Just adding fuel to the rumor fire.

·
13,239 Posts
I heard 5 new models and the vision will be water cooled with bigger motor

1 - 15 of 15 Posts