Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So were is the official new bike. Figured they would release it to all us bike nut gear heads before Christmas as a gift. But still I have not seen the official new water cooled engined Victory that is going to roll off the assembly line. Maybe somebody can correct me and post up soom pictures of the latest and greatest Victory. :nerd

Reactions: WVman73

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking still

Was referring to the "actual" bike they are going to run down the assembly line. The concept bikes are that a concept. Victory may go ahead and build them exactly as the concept bikes but I really doubt it. If they do sell them it would be nice if they came with a different shaped larger fuel tank. Also maybe offer some adjustable foot peg locations, just a couple of ideas. Just to seperate the bike even further from its cousin the Scout.:grin

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Currently the only thing Victory is talking about that's "new" is a slight variation of the Indian Scout. Very, very disappointing. Imagine the Scout and the Victory version of the Scout in the same showroom. By design, the Victory version will be the step child. A mere copy of the 'original'. Amazingly short sighted by Polaris IMHO.

·
13,247 Posts
So with the new motor whats going away.
If you think of all the Victory models and the Indian models. The factory is not big enough to produces all the different models and something has to go away. I don't think they even have enough man power to work 24/7

1 - 5 of 5 Posts