Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I've been riding for 40 years, the last 5 of which have been on a 2007 Goldwing. I traded it in this last weekend for a 2013 xct. Can't wait to get off work to ride home. I put about 18,000 miles a year on the Wing and don't figure to slow down with the xct.

Larry

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Hi folks,

I've been riding for 40 years, the last 5 of which have been on a 2007 Goldwing. I traded it in this last weekend for a 2013 xct. Can't wait to get off work to ride home. I put about 18,000 miles a year on the Wing and don't figure to slow down with the xct.

Larry
Hi Larry! I, too, came from a Goldwing. Also got the Boardwalk Blue :)
Welcome!

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Hi folks,

Larry
Congrats on the XCT and welcome to the forum. Happy and safe riding! cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to Victory

Picking up my Blue 2013 XCT tomorrow after saying goodbye to my Vulcan today. The Victory slogan of "Ride one and you'll own one" was just words till I took one for a test drive....... signed the paperwork in less than an hour after the ride.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Picking up my Blue 2013 XCT tomorrow after saying goodbye to my Vulcan today. The Victory slogan of "Ride one and you'll own one" was just words till I took one for a test drive....... signed the paperwork in less than an hour after the ride.
Same here. I traded in my GoldWing, and rode my new bike home the same day. Funny thing is, I wasn't even planning on buying until next year lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
124 Posts
had mine about 19 months now 3 nice long trips with mama and if there is something wrong with this bike i aint found it yet thumb up it does every thing we want it to do we love the dam thing well off to the gazebo for a beer cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts