Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Name is Jason - I'm from the East Coast of Canada (nova scotia) and am a newer rider. Currently I'm actually on a Honda 600rr sport bike but looking to add another to the garage (wife rides a CBR250 now).
Was at Wharf Rat Rally this past weekend and the Victory booth was across from my dads booth so I got a lot of looks in at the Judge and Hammer which is what I'm researching to see what will be added to the fleet next.

My 600rr:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I also am living in NS and was also at the Wharf Rat Rally and ALSO ride a Judge.

Half tempted to tell you I hate her...I happen to know there is only one other Judge in Nova Scotia...I kind of like that! But alas, I can't. Love the Judge man. Like the sportier ride position. But you could always put vegas pegs and bars on her... or buy a...<AHEM> 2014...because thats what Victory changed for 2014.

Long Live the Oval

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I also came from a sport bike (09 zx6r) and last summer traded in for a 12 Hammer 8 ball. I was a die hard sport bike rider and lived most of my time on one wheel and carving corners so making the switch was a big deal and an extremely tough decision. Now that I have had the Hammer for a year I couldn't be happier and haven't looked back...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys
The Honda is an 07 - the only year the bike came in blue as it turns out.

I'm really torn between the Judge and the Hammer - LOVE the fat tire look but I'll be keeping the Honda too and this will be more long distances and 2up with the wife. The dealer says the Judge likely would be a better fit for that.

Thoughts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts