Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new Victory rider here, I retired from the Canadian Army in October and just bought myself a retirement gift with the help of the Full Throttle Salute, a 2013 Vegas 8-Ball. I live in the Toronto area and unfortunately I won't get to play with my new toy till winter is over. Bring on Spring.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome eh! And thank you for your service. My ride is sitting in the garage awaiting warmer weather without sand and gravel on the pavement. Bet yours might be as well huh? :cool::cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Leopardmech,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your scoot. I retired after 31 years last July and still enjoying my time off cheers

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and hopefully Spring comes quickly. thank you for your service. great place to learn a lot. Enjoy your retirement.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ty

Thanks guys.
DakotaRider I wish mine was in the garage at least then I could go out and look at it LOL. I've left it at the dealership till the spring.

lunaticrider where in Ontario are you from?

Dave E same question where in ON are you? what did you do in the CF? I was a vehicle tech.

Pckrfan yes I am hoping for an early spring too. To bad about our Packers, bring on next season. I have been a Packer fan since birth, Dad named me Vince after Lombardi so I never even had a choice LOL.

Cheers
Vince

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome to the forum and as said before congrats on your new ride. There are a lot of good people here who will help in any way they can and a lot of good ideas as well. Enjoy.

Cheers Kym

·
Registered
636 Posts
Thanks guys.
DakotaRider I wish mine was in the garage at least then I could go out and look at it LOL. I've left it at the dealership till the spring.

lunaticrider where in Ontario are you from?

Dave E same question where in ON are you? what did you do in the CF? I was a vehicle tech.

Pckrfan yes I am hoping for an early spring too. To bad about our Packers, bring on next season. I have been a Packer fan since birth, Dad named me Vince after Lombardi so I never even had a choice LOL.

Cheers
Vince
Haha, that is great. I grew up in Toronto, dad was a US citizen. Have a few friends in the Pickering to Oshawa corridor....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Leopardmech

I live just out side of Stirling...I was Artillery for the first 8 years and the remainder AVN tech / AM SUP. My daughter is a Vehicle Tech out in Edmonton. Bring on the spring :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bigbossfan congrats as well on your new bike. Wasaga, what made you decide to move there, I know a lot of guys from Borden live out there. I just moved to Whitby from Barrie in the summer.

Cheers
Vince

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
She is a beaut...enjoy your new scoot. I got mine out today for the first time this season and it was refreshing to say the least :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Beauty ride..... Enjoy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts