Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just picked up my first Vic this week. Found a great deal on a 2010 with only 8,000 miles. Loving the ride so far, and looking forward to many more miles. Been reading the forums for a while now learning as much as I could before starting on the new adventure.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome from lower Alabama! I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome, didn't realize until today that I couldn't post. Joined weeks ago, but just been reading away. Seems this is the only place I can post of reply, keeps telling me I don't have permission. Hopefully that clears up soon.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
You can now! And here's my ride

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too funny, I just showed a picture of your bike to a friend in MA. He has the classic as well, and we hadn't seen it with painted hard bags. Love the look!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had missed the rule that you had to post here twice first. It says you might have to wait a little bit after you do before you can post elsewhere. I'm waiting to reply to a thread to see how someone mounted their GPS to their dash :grin

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Mine isn't the XR Classic. It's a 2012 Cross Country. Same year that the Tour came out, so it has the CCT seat on it. My wife loves it, but I don't really love it. I wish there was a better seat for me that was just as comfortable for her as it is now. Mustang is too hard for her, and I'm not familiar with any other brands.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
And here's my XR Classic with painted hard bags:

·
Super Moderator
4,942 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was mistaken about you bike, I saw the bags and didn't even look at the rest of the bike. Jonny, it might have been your bike. Really like the look of the painted bags on the classic. Wouldn't have thought so without seeing it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts