Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a new Corbin solo seat a couple weeks about and finally got it. I got it put on my 2011 Vegas 8ball and was a little surprised by it. It seems to make me sit up taller on the bike which I'm not crazy about and also seems very hard. :confused: Can anyone with previous experience tell me do these ever soften up any or will it always be a harder seat? Any feed back is appreciated.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Many years ago I had a Corbin Gunfighter seat in my Harley. They are firm, and do take a while to break-in. However, the break-in mostly involves it forming to your butt, and even though it may soften up a tad, it will probably remain pretty firm (the seat that is, not your butt!).

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Had the same Corbin on two Royal Star Ventures for a total of 166,000 miles and it is still nice and firm! And that is just the way I like it. Wish the seat on my XCT was that firm.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just put a corbin on my jackpot & it is firm. I had one on my M109 & it was pretty firm also. Like chopper said they take a while to break in & will still be pretty firm. They are good seats.
With the Corbin's, I had no problem making 500 miles in a day.

Sent from my nifty phone!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the feedback guys. My backside usually gets a little uncomfortable after a couple hours so hoping the firmness doesn't cause any additional issues.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts