Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a new 2013 Cross Country while out in Reno for Street Vibrations. The dates fell within my birthday weekend, so my wife gave me the go ahead to buy a new bike. So the day of my birthday I went shopping and came out with the Sunset Red, blacked out version of the CC.
I only have 500 miles on her, but so far I am loving it. I live in Northern Cali, so I am headed to Arlen Ness in Dublin for some upgrades this weekend. Hard lowers and the Tri-Oval exhaust for now.
I look forward to interacting with this group and potentially meeting up with some down the road. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! Do you like in the Placerville area? I saw a bike like you described a couple days ago .....

·
Administrator
5,971 Posts
I recently purchased a new 2013 Cross Country while out in Reno for Street Vibrations. The dates fell within my birthday weekend, so my wife gave me the go ahead to buy a new bike. So the day of my birthday I went shopping and came out with the Sunset Red, blacked out version of the CC.
I only have 500 miles on her, but so far I am loving it. I live in Northern Cali, so I am headed to Arlen Ness in Dublin for some upgrades this weekend. Hard lowers and the Tri-Oval exhaust for now.
I look forward to interacting with this group and potentially meeting up with some down the road. Thanks for reading.
Happy birthday, congrats on your new XC, and welcome to the forum! cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I'm out in Cordelia which is the Western part of Fairfield, right off I-680.

The Sunset Red/blacked out version is out there, I've seen a couple myself. So I've got to do some work to personalize it a little.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts