Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Black 2013 Cross Country Tour with 7000 miles on it. It came with the Tri Oval pipes which make it sound awesome. So far I'm loving it. I traded my 2008 Harley FXSTC (Softail Custom) because my wife and I do a lot of 2 up riding and we wanted more space to take things with us. Due to the urging of another Victory owner I know, I went and checked it out. After riding it I knew it was the right bike for us.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Welcome, got mine in the red flavor.........:)

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on the new to you XCT. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats! cheers

Rob In Chicago
2013 Anti-Freeze Green CC - D&D Pipes, Lloyds Intake, PCV w/AT, Cross Roads leather seat with Drvers & Pass backrest, Klockworks Shield

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Looking for more space for rider and passenger to take stuff -- you got the best bike for it. No other bike comes stock with 41 gallons of storage space.

I just took mine (solo) 5,290 miles across the U.S. and back. The XCT carried clothing for my three-week trip (yes, I did laundry several times), tent, sleeping bag, camp stove, supplies of water and fuel for crossing desert expanses, laptop, riding gear for rain, heat and cold, and more. It has been a great performer!

·
Registered
8 Posts
seeing pics from TT driver either...

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is time to get out and enjoy your new ride. No way does a former product of the MoCo compare to what you have now. Get out and get a real feel for it before you try any long distance touring. I came here from a 2011 FLTRU and have no desire to go back. The Victory bikes are head and shoulders above all of that other company's offerings.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Looks great, Brother! Some say Black is the fastest color but, I think that's debatable. :D

Have fun and ride safe.

cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts