Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday I test rode a pearl white CC Tour at Bair's in North Canton Ohio. Monday morning I called and closed the deal on a black one which was already on order. I added pipes, air cleaner and fuel injection remapping. My impression of the bike was that the roominess was awesome, the ride was smooth as glass, and the handling was very crisp for a big touring bike with 2 full sized adults. As a Road King owner and previous Electra Glide Classic owner who is 6' 4" and has a 5' 8" wife who rides on back 90% of the time, I LOVED the generous room on the saddle and footboards. It is now at the dealership and will get unpacked, set up and the mods added this week. I am out of town this weekend but will be picking it up Monday right after work. I didn't get a chance to sample the many features of the bike on a 10-mile test ride, but I trust that they will add to the experience. I am curious about playing Droid music player tunes thru the iPod connection, and also if anyone makes a red rear turn signal /brake light conversion kit.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! cheers

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congratulations on the bike. I'm a bit over 6' and my girlfriend in about 5'10" (and a bit round:rolleyes:). We test drove every touring type bike we could find. I think the Harley dealerships were getting tired of us :cool:, but couldn't find one that we both fit on. Then we tried the XCT! All I could say was WOW! It was everything I could want. The only things I'm adding are the 2" pull back bars and a ipod->Android adaptor. The adaptor is listed on one of the threads here. I'll probably order it next week.
Enjoy the bike. I know I am!cheers

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congratulations from South Dakota. Post some pics when you get the chance. thumb up

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
gheim, I'm big on having more than one light on the rear and usually install PriorityLites to convert the rear signals into running and brake lites as well as signals. But I could not find anything that works with our LED signals, so I added HyperLites. www.hyperlites.com Mounted them under the arms on the signals and there is a convenient hole on each side to run the wires to the underside of the rear fender. Do a search for pics I have on a previous thread. And a big howdy from the Pacific Northwet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts