Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a cross country and found this site. coming from years of harleys and sportbikes, i was unsure of the purchase compared to my roadglide. needless to say my road glide is for sale.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
just bought a cross country and found this site. coming from years of harleys and sportbikes, i was unsure of the purchase compared to my roadglide. needless to say my road glide is for sale.
Congrats, and welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
:ltr:

Never owned a Harley Davidson, but my first choice would be the VRSC V-Rod if I were to buy one.

Anyway, congratulations on your new ride. Let the Mods began.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im looking for a good exhaust - cant seem to find someone who does the whole system to get rid of the cats (have a 12 model). Also just ordered the floorboards and pegs (shift brake and pass) from revolution manufacturing. They will match my black bike perfect and they look awesome. cant wit to get them. anyone know on an exhaust?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ness Big Honkers will give you that sound and performance your looking for. Installed them myself last week with a performance air filter, and they sound great. Google Ness big honkers to get the best price. Good luck.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts