Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks!
Just picked up a new old-stock 2013 Cross Roads Classic!
Already found some very useful info on this forum. My initial questions were answered with a few simple searches.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the Forum ! cheers

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the first "welcome"!
I'll post a picture as soon as I figure out how to get one from my photo album to show in one of these posts.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Just click on the little black paperclip to the right of the smiley face next to the font bar when you are replying to someone , you can pull your picts right from your computer .... I will be watching for them !thumb up

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not getting the smiley or the paperclip.
I do see the "Insert Image" dilly-o, so I'm gonna try that with a link to one of my album pics. Just insert the URL inside the IMG tags, correct?
Here goes:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...and, nothing.(?)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhh, I get it now, gotta use Quote, not Reply...

Vic_offset.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Good job , great looking bike too !

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Great choice of bike Johnny. You're gonna love it more with every ride. Click the first link in my signature below to make your bike even prettier. Heck, click the second link too while you're at it.:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great choice of bike Johnny. You're gonna love it more with every ride. Click the first link in my signature below to make your bike even prettier. Heck, click the second link too while you're at it.:)
You're right, every twist of the throttle I fall more in love. I can't wait until this thing is really broken in so I can get the full experience. I'll be hitting the 500 mile mark this evening and getting the suggested dealer once-over tomorrow morning.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT. Looks good!

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Unless the 500 mile service was included with the purchase, I wouldn't bother taking it to the dealer. It will cost over $200--one member paid $400! Do an oil change and keep good records and receipts.
Break in takes a long time--3,000+ miles.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just rolled over the 3,000 mile mark.
Everything seems to have settled in nicely. The last few hundred miles I noticed that the engine and exhaust quieted down a lot. The exhaust got a little too quiet for my taste. Had that fixed this morning...tri-oval stage 1.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Just rolled over the 3,000 mile mark.
Everything seems to have settled in nicely. The last few hundred miles I noticed that the engine and exhaust quieted down a lot. The exhaust got a little too quiet for my taste. Had that fixed this morning...tri-oval stage 1.
Congrats! :)

Enjoy the rumble down the road.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts