Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello motorcyclists!

Brand new Victory Owner of a 2012 Cross Roads and so far I am really enjoying it. Previously rode, and still own a Suzuki 1400 Intruder and put many fun miles on it. Looking forward to many more miles on this Victory.

You have an great site here!

Ride Safe!
Jesse (BST)

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Howdy neighbor and welcome to the nut house.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There are a few others on here from E. Washington, I'm from the Spokane area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am located in the SE portion of Washington State with great riding weather for a good part of the year. Just wish the days would not keep getting shorter daylight so more miles could be had at this time of year.

Have a great upcoming week!

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
So you get to do Rattlesnake Canyon as often as you like, eh big?

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Never as often as I like or I'd be on the Rattlesnake near every day of the year! That is sure a fun piece of asphalt to ride.
You got that right and its been way too long since I've been there. Does the town you live in have a name.
If you haven't already, you might want to go to the thread about the right side saddle bag latch. If the steel loop is wearing a notch in the aluminum lid latch, just follow my directions for bending it. Way easier than drilling holes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts