Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 2011 CR right before Christmas. I've managed to put about 450 miles on it, thanks to the weather we are having this year.

I'm really enjoying the bike, and am looking to making some small changes to it, which is part of the reason i'm here.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I picked up a 2011 CR right before Christmas. I've managed to put about 450 miles on it, thanks to the weather we are having this year.

I'm really enjoying the bike, and am looking to making some small changes to it, which is part of the reason i'm here.
Congrats & welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome from Utah! You're lucky your weather isn't so great or I would have to give you a little crap about the low mileage.

There are a large percentage of us that had to take their bikes in for the first service after their first weekend of ownership!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The CR was a Demo that had 1400 miles on it when I got it. First service was already done. If it hadn't, I might have waited till spring to buy. But I did get a helluva deal on it.

Got a couple things I want to slowly add to it.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Welcome from So Cal and congrats on the new bike. Great choice.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from Utah! You're lucky your weather isn't so great or I would have to give you a little crap about the low mileage.

There are a large percentage of us that had to take their bikes in for the first service after their first weekend of ownership!
I'm sure i'll add the miles quick. I missed a few months to weather and injury, but I managed almost 16000 miles on my 09 Tiger in the last two years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts