Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, made the jump to a XR the other day. I bike is perfect. Just what I've wanted for years. Bike touring V Twin, American made, etc.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Congrats! What year did you get? I got a 2011 in Oct.. Really liking it so far. Only got a little over 1000 miles on it so far.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome aboard. Congrats! In my humble and biassed opinion you've got the nicest Victory model! thumb up

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a 2011. The red one with hard bags. I was really sold with it compared to the other bikes I was looking at since it had air suspension and cruise. My wife really likes the bike and really wanted me to get it. Good wives like her are hard to come by.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats and great choice; hope you and the wife get many happy trips on the new ride.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
cheers. Great choice....Hope you have many Happy Miles...

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
I must agree with CrossRoads. Victory makes good stuff and for me the Crossroads is the best. My wife likes it too. I got the Victory back rest for her and she actually said "it rocks". Coming from her, priceless. I thought about the Cross Country but really like being able to remove the wind sheild near instantly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts