Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out there is a new Victory in Ct. Motorsports Nation located in Waterford. Selling other brands also. I think this is the sixth dealer in the state.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I noticed the Polaris banner outside their shop this past weekend. I haven't had a chance to stop in yet, but I'll be doing that real soon. It's a 10 minute ride from the house. thumb up

·
Registered
381 Posts
I've been there (before Scott was able to get Victorys). He has a nice setup. Knowing Scott I would bet the Victory demo truck will be there this summer.

More than a 10 miunute ride for me but during warmer weather it is a pleasant one hour back roads ride.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I've been there (before Scott was able to get Victorys). He has a nice setup. Knowing Scott I would bet the Victory demo truck will be there this summer.

More than a 10 miunute ride for me but during warmer weather it is a pleasant one hour back roads ride.
Hey Ron,

Can't wait for the Demo truck either! Looking forward to catching up with you over there as soon as the weather will allow. cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Stopped by the new Vic dealer today to say hello to Scott and see what was on the floor. He's got just a few models; XC, Highball, Hardball and a Boardwalk, plus a few Polaris ATV's. They are open 7 days a week. Overall, nice shop with lots of other mfg's two-wheelers....I could have a lot of fun on one of those Yamaha FZ-1's. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
new ct dealer

on 8/27/13 i stopped in to motorsport nation to see what they had
not knowing that they had the victory dealer ship

came home with a 2013 vision

Scott gave me a real good deal on my trade in

the more i ride it the more i like it

clem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts