Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, went ahead and had the trunk and saddlebags lined via a custom auto upholsterer locally. I'm okay with the job they did but I ended up paying $600 for all three pieces and, frankly, when I spend that kind of moolah, I expect something better than factory. This is below factory quality. * sigh *

It's still a lot better than it was though. I'm in the process of blacking out my bike and opted for a dark gray, almost black, fabric. I think a lighter gray would've been better in retrospect, easier to see stuff at the bottom.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Looks very nice, indeed. Hey, it's only money, you only go around once, etc.

You know what they say: I spent most of my money on wine, women, and song - the rest I just wasted.

Or something like that.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had my XCT saddle bags and top box (Trunk) done also but I didn't have the inside lid of the trunk done. Mine is also removable by hook and loop. I paid $350 Aust for it and it was worth it.

However, from the pictures yours is very nicely done.

Cheers Kymcheers

·
Registered
530 Posts
It looks like they did a nice job from the pictures but $600.00 is a lot of money.

I wish they would come from the factory lined or at least have that option available to the consumer.

I'm just using the bags and did purchase the trunk mat, saddle bag liners were thrown in on deal, and the other two cost me around $120.00

If you're happy, that's all that matters.

Ride safe!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts