Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally...a dealer in Scottsdale. Not that I'm a big fan of that area of town, but there was a serious void of Victory in that part of town. The dealer is run by Dan, formerly of Victory of Phoenix, and is apparently very well funded. This dealer is reported to be fully stocked with parts and accessories once they get up and going. Dan took notice of the reports of dealers not having enough product and plans to fix that...at least where he's at. They are open, but not fully up and running yet. They have over 25 bikes in stock (as of last week), but they were still waiting for a lot of their shipments and still doing the TI work. They are having a soft opening on the 15th of Sept, with their grand opening on the 29th.

The address is 8420 E Butherus Dr

Just wanted to pass this along!

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Didn't that use to be a Honda Dealership? If so, that is where I purchased my 2002 Stream Silver Metallic Goldwing. If it is the same place, they had a super great tech back then who did all my work.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Thanks for the post. Nice to havevomething so close to the house

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Wonder if they will do rides and get togethers like the Harley dealer down the street. Does Go Daddybown them too?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wonder if they will do rides and get togethers like the Harley dealer down the street. Does Go Daddybown them too?
Haha...nope, Parsons doesn't have his hands in this pot. But yes...group rides, test rides, etc. Dan said he wants to put a riding group together, but did not say anything about a "club"

·
Registered
636 Posts
I talked with Dan the other day. Happy to hear he has resurfaced. We purchased both of our XR's from him at Arizona Victory-Phoenix. Quite like him. Now that my bike is officially moose meat up in Canada, I might have to see him again!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Stopped in. Pretty decent inventory. Met Sergio seems like a really nice guy. Used to be the Honda dealer. Pretty decent location. Thanks for the 411

1 - 10 of 10 Posts