Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having the cams, 116 big bore kit, PCV, and exhaust finally done, got these results to show for it:

Stock: 92HP - 109 ft.lbs. torque
Post Mods: 119HP - 132 ft.lbs. torque

So, 27 HP & 23 ft.lbs. of torque gained.

Really thought it'd fair a tad better, but nothing to sneeze at for sure! thumb up

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
That 92/109... is that the claimed Victory numbers? If it is, those are crankshaft numbers not rear wheel numbers. Rear wheel is more like 82/95.

Are your results SAE corrected numbers? Who did the work? Who tuned it?

I'm sure it feels a whole lot different, huh?

·
Registered
634 Posts
That sure is a whole lot better. Kind of a rush when you twist the throttle. Am I seeing DR and not HP cams in there?? Anything done with the clutch?

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
JPM Performance in Hopkinsville, KY tuned it and it does have the LLoydz variable pressure clutch plate kit

Dyno Sheet:

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much for what exactly? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PCV, AT-300, Cams, Big Bore Kit, Dyno - about $2800.00

Labor to install big bore kit was free, so if you had to pay for that it'd be about another grand or so.

·
Registered
566 Posts
You have to realize, this is over +40% increase in power, which is absolutely outstanding! thumb up

I'd love to see a video your bike, wanna know what it sounds like.

Also, how has this changes the feel of the bike, not in terms of performance, but in terms of vibrations and general comfort. I read somewhere that stroker kits tend to increase vibrations which makes the bike not so pleasant to ride. Do you notice much of that?

·
Registered
75 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts