·
Registered
51 Posts
Is there supposed to be a picture?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is an amazing setup you got. I could sit there and just stare at those stacks all day, not to mention the axes. The covers we do in our spare time. I'm putting together a slip on exhaust for the newer Vic's. it's getting powder coated and should be back around Monday. Ill keep everyone updated.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The bike is complete. I blacked out the windshield and all the pieces that went with it. The exhaust has been powder coated with some custom slip on’s and cat removed. Re-mapped it for the exhaust. Lowered it 2”. Blacked out most of the other pieces as well. I’m leaving a little bit of chrome pieces to give it some accent. The only thing I really have left to do is give it a new paint job and maybe a side mount license plate and intake. Let me know what y’all think.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks great man. But what are you going to do on the right side cheese wedge to cover the hole?

I made a bracket for spike to fit right in there, then used another spike for a hide-a-key on the ignition side to make it uniform...just an idea...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great bike man. As for mine, I took the 106 plate off and found that hole and was like WHAT!! That hole doesn’t even have a purpose as far as I could tell. So I took that metal 106 cover and cutout a circle using a washer I found that fit perfectly in that hole. Formed it, sanded it then painted it and stuck it in there. now it looks like it belongs there. I like what you did but I’m ballin’ on a budget right now. All in all I have about $250 in the bike and I think I’ve changed the look completely from what it was stock. More pics to come if this rain ever lets up where I live.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sweet ride bro

What will those plates cost approx?

Also, you mention you lowered it 2"

Which setup and cost? My dealer wanted $600 for a 1" lower shock...

Thx

Just emailed him, thx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts