Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , Gary Saia , here in Texas , ( garyglider ) , I plan on trading or selling my 09 Road Glide , and buying a New 2014 Indian Chieftain in 2 months , I started by figuring out what the bike needed badly , ENGINE GUARD CHAPS TO KEEP COLD WIND OFF YOUR FEET , I called and called many engine guard chaps manufaacturers , and finally found one that was ready to get the job done , SAGE BRUSH DESIGN S FROM CANADA , Chris at SageBrushDesigns , did it in just 2 weeks , i will try to post pics of the final product nice snug fit and made right , they are also available with POCKETS too , Keep the Rain and cold Wind from your toes and feet ,,, CHRIS IS THE MAN !!! I talk toi 5 companies and they were just thinking about it , Chris at SageBrush Designs got it done ,, straps on top and bottom connect the two chaps to prevent the from sliding off ,,, TELL HIM , THAT GARY FROM WARPSPEEDS SENT YOU , ALSO KURAKYN WILL HAVE A NEW VICTORY AND CATALOG IN FEBUARY

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New engine guard chaps for chieftain and vintage

THESE CHAPS FIT BOTH THE 2014 INDIAN CHIEFTAIN AND VINTAGE , Gary

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Engine guard chaps for 2014 indian

The prices start at $ 85.00 , Studs and pockets are optional , pockets are $ 10.00 and studs are a little more , check their website or give Chris a Call , They are made with Marine Vinyl , that will hold up to weather elements better than leather give Chris a call ,,, Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts