Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Looks great do you have a sound clip? Is it baffled?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Those look and sound great! Will you be making more? Possibly for the vegas/kingpin? Also if you don't mind me asking how did you go about the red on your motor?

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Damn man it roars!!! Nice.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
got talent

welding, especially stainless is great. i have been wanting a full 304 stainless system for my 13 hammer, 2 into one with a megaphone on the end with a decent sound. using 304 stainless keeps more heat in the pipe + never deteriorates. i feel a mill finish would contrast nicely on a mostly black hammer. where did you get the merge collector + is my 106 pipes the same diameter? thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
welding, especially stainless is great. i have been wanting a full 304 stainless system for my 13 hammer, 2 into one with a megaphone on the end with a decent sound. using 304 stainless keeps more heat in the pipe + never deteriorates. i feel a mill finish would contrast nicely on a mostly black hammer. where did you get the merge collector + is my 106 pipes the same diameter? thanks in advance
You kinda brought up a question I had about the 304 stainless and regular steel like what the XC exhaust is made of. Can the stainless and steel be welded together easily or are they a pain? Granted it would not be much more than a seam but It would be good to know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts