Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
13,263 Posts
Nothing There

·
Registered
554 Posts
I do one that has been decent as far as responses and support. I mostly just push Victory's announcements and some other stuff. It's in my signature.

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's brand new..There's already one bike and one part for sale... Feel free to put some stuff on there
I think he meant that the link is not clickable and copy/paste doesn't work due to the elipses in it. What's the name of the group so we can just search for it at FB?

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I think he meant that the link is not clickable and copy/paste doesn't work due to the elipses in it. What's the name of the group so we can just search for it at FB?
Fixed the link in his post; you can click it now.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
So let me get this straight. You can link directly to a competing site on Facebook, but lord help you if you even say the name of any of the long term forums and clubs out there? Nothing like consistency of bull ****

Sorry Vettepoor. Nothing against what you are trying to do.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Pretty cool. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So let me get this straight. You can link directly to a competing site on Facebook, but lord help you if you even say the name of any of the long term forums and clubs out there? Nothing like consistency of bull ****

Sorry Vettepoor. Nothing against what you are trying to do.
No offense taken Kevin. I just want to share my love for the Victory line in any way I can. If I had the money, I'd own a dealership.....:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts