Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've own a vulcan 900 for the past 8 years, and after admiring the cross country since its birth, I bought a brand new magnum. What a change!!! I'm still getting use to the transmision and the weight of the bike.
Well, just wanted to say Hi and hope to become an active member of this forum.
Ride safe.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Welcome from CT.....I really envy anyone that can ride at this time of the year :wink
Anyway, can't do much better than a Magnum as your first Vic thumb up Get a few more posts under your belt and you can post pics(or it didn't happen... lol)

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Welcome! Prior Clearwater resident here.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Agree, very envious of you being able to ride now. I also just bought a 2017 Victory Vision but haven't even sat on it yet as its still in the crate at the dealership LOL and its too clod to ride up here in the snowy north.

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
Hi from the Pacific Northwet. Two things: 1. It will take at least 2500 miles before you can consider 'er broken in and 2. Preload the shifter for smoother, quiet shifts. Shifting gets better with time.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Welcome from Jax. I think a bunch of forum members are planning to ride down to Bikeweek this year. Nice bike!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all for the welcome and the tips, the shifting is deffinitely rough right now, but I know it 'll get better.
I bought mine from fort myers and rode it back home the same same. 120 + miles first day... and no sore butt.!! That's a plus!!
Also going to bike week in march, my buddy got an x1 and we are excited about riding in new wheels!!
Thanks again!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome from St. Marys, GA. Ride Safe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts