Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great forum with a great group contributing members. I hope I can do my part. I have been riding for 45 years but this is my first Big Twin, so I have a lot to learn, and this forum is just what the doctor ordered. Last month bought an 07 Jackpot, with just 3000 miles. Local Victory dealer gave her a clean bill of health at the 2500 mile service. Rode to the Victory Re-union in Helen, GA the first week I had her. I was really impressed with the gathering and the high quality of all the bikes and the customizing.
My JP is fairly stock but a real head turner with the Extreme Yellow paint, the chromed front end, polished wheels, and the swept exhaust. I have had some folks ask if it was a Ness.
Friends call me the Rifleman.

·
Registered
396 Posts
"man thats one sweet bike you got there"!
then i should know,i own one! (pearl white w/extreme graphics).
welcome abroad.thumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums. thumb upthumb up

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all for the welcome. I come to this forum about twice a day now, as there is much to learn about our Victory's.

07 Pearl, I see in your sig that you have a MS shield on your JP. Would like to know which one and how do you like it? I am trying to determine if I should go sporty, FATS, or SLIMS.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome to the forum!cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts