Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop in and say hello! Previous to my Victory I owned my first bike which was a Vulcan 500. Nice bike to learn to ride on, but in 2010 my wife told me I looked like an adult riding a circus bike and actually had me buy this 2007 Jackpot Ness while I was on vacation from Kuwait. I rode it for 3 days then left to go back working. Came back and moved to New Mexico. I love to do as much work as I can on the bike and recently did the air filter, oil change, new battery and spark plugs. The dealer fixed a leaking fork seal and replaced the rear brake pad.

I look forward to learning and getting more involved now that I am finally settled in one place with no more overseas trips!

Ed

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on your wifes decision to push you toward Victory and welcome to the Victory Forums!

Also congrats on what appears your recent retirement and Thank You for your Service!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Thank you for your service!!!!!! I retired at Ft Gordon, I was Air Force running a tri-services school at Willard Training Area. That was 25 years ago :O) I have ridden through Farmington a number of times on my way home to Texas. Welcome to the Victory Family and the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts