Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why not have a section with user tutorials on projects they've done that would be easily accessed by bike specific, or maybe type of project? I've seen and enjoyed reading some of the knowledge shared by those who have undertaken some of these, and rather than try to guess who wrote the tutorial, add it so others can use them to get through their project. Just sayin....:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Great idea

I mean, we have the search feature but frankly, my luck with it has been hit or miss.

·
Registered
530 Posts
This is a great idea. I almost started a thread recently asking for links to useful youtube videos from everything from general maintenance to upgrades...glad i didnt because it would fit right in this section you speak of.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I agree, a DIY section would be great. Save a lot of time. The search feature as is, is somewhat helpful but is far from great.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Another forum I belong to just uses a sticky "How-to" with hyper links to the threads of modifications and maintenance. It is a very handy thing to have whenever projects come around.

·
Registered
976 Posts
100% Agree!

I just got a new bike and am keen to start the mods.

I like the Timing Wheel thread that is on here.

I would also like to see:
Installing a HID Kit in a Vegas Casing
Installing a Lloyds Air Filter, Torque tubes (or any upgrade)
Installing LED Indicators
Installing a Tail Tidy
Installing a VFC3 or PC5

This is what I want to do and if I had those guides that would be great. I would also help if there were links in the thread pointing out the best ones to get and the best suppliers etc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts