Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2004 TC with only 2500 miles on it for $4000 bucks it's been garage kept and still looks brand new. This is more machine than anything I've ever owned, I'm doing back flips over here.dance 1

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
I just bought a 2004 TC with only 2500 miles on it for $4000 bucks it's been garage kept and still looks brand new. This is more machine than anything I've ever owned, I'm doing back flips over here.dance 1
You didn't buy anything... You stole it! :ltr:

Congrats on the sweet deal. Enjoy it and post some pics of the bike and of you doing back flips. :ltr:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is when I got it home, the flames had to go I like the classy look on this bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know it's kind of a plain Jane but I love black and chrome, metal-billy music and pin up girls so it's perfect for me.

I had to do a small performance down grade I was only getting 25 mpg when I got it, it had a Big Shot tuner hooked up to it. After about 500 miles and six adjustments I got it up to 35 mpg.
When I removed it completely I got 40.8 mpg out of the last tank I'm happy with that.

I still can't get over how solid this bike is and how much power it has I can't imagine what the 106's are like.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I know it's kind of a plain Jane but I love black and chrome, metal-billy music and pin up girls so it's perfect for me.

I had to do a small performance down grade I was only getting 25 mpg when I got it, it had a Big Shot tuner hooked up to it. After about 500 miles and six adjustments I got it up to 35 mpg.
When I removed it completely I got 40.8 mpg out of the last tank I'm happy with that.

I still can't get over how solid this bike is and how much power it has I can't imagine what the 106's are like.
Congrats on the "new" bike! If you have pipes and a hi-flow air filter, you may want to re-think taking that fuel controller off for fear of running dangerously lean.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the "new" bike! If you have pipes and a hi-flow air filter, you may want to re-think taking that fuel controller off for fear of running dangerously lean.

I think it's all stock but I don't know for sure. The pipes are baffled no drill holes or anything and I've had the filter out to clean it but I couldn't tell you if it was after market or not. Thanks for the heads up I'll have to take it in and have it checked out.

It runs real smooth no pinging, popping, hesitation or anything at any time. The engine sounds like a sewing machine on HGH but I've read thats normal.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Congratulations, great looking bike. Enjoy it, that beast needs to be out running and not locked in a garage! :)

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
You did good. thumb up

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like the metal skull key chain, but watch out, when you get up to speed, the wind will blow it around and beat up your chrome cheese wedge.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the metal skull key chain, but watch out, when you get up to speed, the wind will blow it around and beat up your chrome cheese wedge.
Thanks for the advice I attached the skull to the key I like it better now anyway thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ok, now that just looks bad ass! I love it. You might just get copy catted on that little trick. How did you get it mounted up on the key?

·
Registered
396 Posts
i agree with crossroads,
YOU STOLE THAT ONE!!
looks like it just came off the show room floor.:crzy:thumb up

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks but I stole the idea from Shooters' bike in this thread http://http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=2025&highlight=cheese+wedge&page=6 Thanks for the idea Shooter.

The skull is from auto zone it's actually a rear-view mirror hanger I just put it on a key chain, It's made of hard rubber or soft plastic.

I just drilled a hole through the skull where I wanted the key to end then used a couple of wood files and filed back to the hole I drilled. I just kept opening the slot until the key fit good and snug then drilled a hole through the top of the skull through the key hole and put a long screw through it, it's not going anywhere.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got a good deal on a 03 TC with 14K & cosmetic damage for $3,000.00. But damn! You outdid me, congrats. Bugs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts