Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, pulled the trigger and just picked up a 2013 Cross Country. Hope to see you all on the back-roads. :ride:

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Phoenix metro as well with a Cross Country. I'm also pretty new here ;0

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum guys , I been here for a bit .cheers

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jamming, Tarzan and BBob, what victory riding clubs are you with?

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Jamming, Tarzan and BBob, what victory riding clubs are you with?
I'm not riding with any. I've had my CC 2 months. I'm up to meet more Victory riders.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I run with a group now that has a large mix of different riders. BMW, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda, Victory and even a HD in there. Sport and cruisers. I was running a 2011 Hayabusa with them the last few years. Sold that over the weekend and grabbed the CC. In fact over the past 4 months two other riders in my group have picked up CC and either upgraded from another cruiser or sport.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I run with a group now that has a large mix of different riders. BMW, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda, Victory and even a HD in there. Sport and cruisers. I was running a 2011 Hayabusa with them the last few years. Sold that over the weekend and grabbed the CC. In fact over the past 4 months two other riders in my group have picked up CC and either upgraded from another cruiser or sport.
Sounds like my kind of folks. I have a Triumph 1050 Tiger as well and rode BMW's for 25 years.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have one guy on a Triumph Sprint ST but he hardly rides. My brother is looking to get a Rocket III soon. Monster bike.

Will let you know the next ride/meetup we take if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
No one cares what other people ride in our group. Most of us just like riding. if you are on two wheels .... Or three, you can ride with us.
Vmriders is one and The Victory Motorcycle Club is the other I ride with. The admins here will probably block the names, so if you would like to know more, just pm me.
And I also just ride with a buddy or two sometimes too. I'm building a workshop right now plus work full time during th week, so it's hit or miss when I can ride until the shop is done though.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I'm in...for the next 4 weeks(after X-mas)I'm hammered at work so the only riding I'm getting in is commuting. Lol...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Just a post to subscribe to this thread and keep up on the local riding group info in the valley. Just got the XC and Vegas down here full time a few weeks ago.
cheers

·
Registered
399 Posts
No one cares what other people ride in our group. Most of us just like riding. if you are on two wheels .... Or three, you can ride with us.
Vmriders is one and The Victory Motorcycle Club is the other I ride with. The admins here will probably block the names, so if you would like to know more, just pm me.
And I also just ride with a buddy or two sometimes too. I'm building a workshop right now plus work full time during th week, so it's hit or miss when I can ride until the shop is done though.
Shoot me a PM on that group as well. I am the first of the aforementioned buddies to get an XC and made them insanely jealous until they broke and got their own.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shoot me a PM on that group as well. I am the first of the aforementioned buddies to get an XC and made them insanely jealous until they broke and got their own.
Only after I decided the XC was the way to go did you go and buy the bike I WANTED!!!! :mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts