Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
first time Victory owner from Regina Beach, Sask. Canada always wanted a hammer but was not motived enough till now. with Victory being shut ddown, figured i better get one now before the prices get out of hand. so i sold my V Star 1300 for a 2005 Hammer with 14,000 miles on it. It's in showroom condition. haven't had a chance to ride it yet cause of the frik'n snow, but soon. looking forward to the first of my rides..

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome from North Dakota, we'll be riding soon. I was able to put a couple hundred on a few weeks age when we got that first warm spell.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome aboard from your neighbor to the West.

I cant wait to ride my new Vision, thankfully we dont have much snow that has to melt before that can happen here. Most roads are already clear just the side streets and alleys.

·
13,188 Posts
Hi All
first time Victory owner from Regina Beach, Sask. Canada always wanted a hammer but was not motived enough till now. with Victory being shut ddown, figured i better get one now before the prices get out of hand. so i sold my V Star 1300 for a 2005 Hammer with 14,000 miles on it. It's in showroom condition. haven't had a chance to ride it yet cause of the frik'n snow, but soon. looking forward to the first of my rides..
tell your friends
http://www.commandesparcs-parksorders.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/ProductDisplay?storeId=22953&categoryId=216870&catalogId=53407&productId=524527&errorViewName=ProductDisplayErrorView&top_category=216870&parent_category_rn=216870&langId=-1

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Welcome from CT, USA

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Regina and Beach? I wouldn't think those two words would belong in the same sentence.:laugh

Lots of good information and assistance here.
I know a Regina from Brazil as I was working there and she definitely belonged on the beach.....

Andre
TaPaTaLk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts