Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I was new here, apparently I registered 2 yes ago when I got my 1st victory, mostly just been soaking up info here and another site.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Thought I was new here, apparently I registered 2 yes ago when I got my 1st victory, mostly just been soaking up info here and another site.
Welcome to the forum! I used to be stationed at Camp Lejeune. That was many years ago. I remember when US 17 between Jacksonville and Wilmington was nothing but small towns and farm land. Last time I drove it was about 10 years ago and it had changed so much, it wasn't even fun to drive anymore.

What kind of Vic do you ride??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a 05 vegas 8ball which I sold to a Marine in Jacksonville yesterday, now I'm riding my '12 vegas 8ball. 17 is horrible now, luckily I live about 20 minutes outside of Wilmington.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
I had a 05 vegas 8ball which I sold to a Marine in Jacksonville yesterday, now I'm riding my '12 vegas 8ball. 17 is horrible now, luckily I live about 20 minutes outside of Wilmington.
I used to run down to Carolina Beach every weekend when I was there. I had a gal there. What a huge mistake that was! LOL

Reactions: tater28457

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Yeah....I was her weekend boyfriend...during the week, it was whoever she felt like. Oh well..I was 18 and she was 23....It kept me out of trouble and I got some good food, booty, and liquor out of it! LOL

Reactions: Boarhunter

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Glad to see you here. The more, the merrier, so come on in the pool, just leave your trunks on. :pepper:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts