Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm Bubbles, I'm a professional snowboarder and disabled Marine Corps Vet.

I'm really just here to see if anyone has pulled their ECU's out and figured out mapping models and such. Along with seeing how people have worked around little issues with Victory's

I build cars, and I've built a few bobbers as well. But resources of info for people modding stuff seems to be limited as most people in the bike world just bolt on stuff now instead of making things.

anyway...
I have a High ball, and love the Victory. Just the engine and transmission technology alone dwarfs their "competition".

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Welcome, your going have to tell us about the snowboarding.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well here is one of my VERY old sponsor videos...

I havent made a video part in years But I work for Beaver Creek with Vail Resorts and have been teaching snowboarding for the last 21 years. I specialize in Park and Adaptive snowboarding (adaptive is where I teach disabled vets missing legs and such how to snowboard) Being a Disabled Vet myself I take alot of pride in teaching my fellow brothers and sisters...

Here is a video of my friends and such at Beaver Creek...
http://vimeo.com/7400546

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ECU can be mapped just like a power commander and such on its own.
In the car world when we map our exhaust with turbos we do it either with a chipped ECU or just re-map it ourselves.

I dont see the need to have to pay people to map out my A/F ratios when I change exhaust... especially when its not exactly rocket science.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts