Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Name is Jordan and I am new to Victory Forums. I've been riding for 5 years, I currently own a Honda ST1300, and am looking to buy my dad's 2015 Victory Gunner off of him. I've been riding it for a year when he's not on it.

He had purchased it from Grand Prix Motors in Denver, it was fully customized including the Cobra pipes. :grin

Fun bike, though I think I am upgrading that beautiful red seat to a Corbin. That darn thread just hurts too much.:|

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT!

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
A soggy hi from the Pacific Northwet. I suggest you take 'er to a MC seat customizer and get it tailored to you butt, rather than get an off-the-shelf saddle, especially from Corbin. Too many here, including myself, have had bad experiences with them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suggest you take 'er to a MC seat customizer and get it tailored to you butt, rather than get an off-the-shelf saddle, especially from Corbin. Too many here, including myself, have had bad experiences with them.
This is good to know. Thank you for the information.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
You're going to get a nice score Jordan, your Dad did good with that Gunner thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Welcome from Florida! Nice Gunner!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome,

Also located in Colorado, also came off a 1100 Honda Ace until I bought my 2010 Jackpot new and never looked back. Can't go wrong with the Vic, best bike ever built.
Yeah, I am keeping my ST1300 for the long, multi-day trips. I've missed having a v-twin and the Gunner will probably be my main ride once officially mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts