Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, doing a quick intro to let others know a bit about me when I start asking questions. Looking to trade my 07 Roadking for a Victory Highball this weekend. Medical reasons force me to a lighter bike as pushing an 800 lb motorcycle is getting to hard. I looked high and low for a Dyna, but Harley will only give me 5k trade-in as I have 62k on my bike. I test rode a 13 Highball with very short exhaust, 800 miles, and tuner and was sold. the dealer also offered a fair amount for my bike as well. So here goes. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from Naugy :)
Which dealer do you go to?

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm 5 miles from there right now , @ work though ....:(

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well going to finish my trade today, went for a second test ride and really liked it. It has the ground pounders, a tuner and that's about it. I noticed nothing except some some decell popping, and with such short pipes i would expect that. Looking forward to the new bike, but it will be weird at first as I've been on harleys for 35 years.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Victory's ROCK ! You wont be disappointed !cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I picked the bike up yesterday, and put about 90 miles on her. So far a great machine. More than enough power, but lean angles were a little less than I expected. overall I'm very happy.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
That's why the pegs are spring loaded !:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts