Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Luke and I'm new to the boards, Victory motorcycles, and cruisers in general.

I came from my 2003 Suzuki SV650 (which I still have and is undergoing the track bike transformation), both my parents ride (Dad has a VTX1300 and Mom has a Can Am Spyder) and I wanted something I could ride for long periods of time over decent distance. On Saturday 1/4/14 I picked up a 2014 Cross Country 8-Ball with 1 mile on it and have been smiling like a crazy person since.

I originally went in looking at a Cross Roads but decided I like the dash and sound system too much to pass up. Like everyone I'm sure, I have future plans for accessories.

I am familiar with the buffeting issue and am looking into the Victory hard lowers to help resolve the issue. I have run into the curse of the ipod issue and am looking into its resolution as well. Once those are handled though exhaust is next on the list as the bike is just too darn quiet.

I look forward to combing through the site and finding new information on my new money pit and meeting some of you.

·
Registered
396 Posts
welcome aboard!cheers

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another new Victory rider in the DFW area. thumb up

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the welcome. Hoping to get her out on the road later this week when it warms up a bit (currently 27* here). Once I get my new jacket in I'll be able to ride in the cooler weather.

Looking forward to breaking her in and getting some miles under the tires.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats on your purchace. And welcome to the forums from ft worth. cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts