Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just picked up at new (to me) 2008 Vegas 8 ball. Loving the bike so far and loving this site, been spending hours just taking in all the great info here!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice looking ride. Welcome and hope you aren't near the fire area. Be safe and ride often.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice looking ride. Welcome and hope you aren't near the fire area. Be safe and ride often.
The fire's are pretty much in all directions from Denver, but none too close so far. Sounds like they're finally making a little progress on them, but we've had no rain and very little snow last winter. It's so dry that more fires are pretty much a guarantee. Already had over 600 homes burned and our fire season is just getting started. It's pretty scary around here.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I live in Roxborough, just south of Chatfield and will be picking up my '09 Vegas 8-Ball on Thursday. Maybe we can get a ride in together sometime.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Just when I thought I brought the urge to buy a Vegas 8Ball under control and remain focused on touring.... lol... I forsee bike two on the horizion and it aint got saddlebags.. hehehe :D

Welcome and great lookin ride!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts